Thursday, November 17, 2011

Moonwhisper: Within Temptation Tribute Band


Moonwhisper is Within Temptation tribute band from Brazil.  I came across them when I was on twitter (@TPapageorgeo) and their lead singer Tyta Montrase tweeted "@WTofficial i have a tribute band here in brazil too, about 8 years now! Hope u guys know that! youtube channel <moonwhisper> ;)".


I looked them up on youtube.  They are horrible.  On a scale of one (1) to ten (10) with ten being the best I would give the band (excluding Tyta the lead singer) a 3.  However, Tyta sounds like a cat being drowned and I would give her a 1.  If she tried out for American Idol, she would be one of those the producers would leave in the show to show how bad some auditions were.  
    
I can not believe they have been around for eight years.  Moonwhisper needs stop playing.  They are doing a big disservice to Within Temptation by being a horrible tribute band.  

Moonwhisper performing "Stand My Ground" 

Within Temptation performing "Stand My Ground"


No comments: