Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nightwish Concerts

First off, let me say I'm a huge Nightwish fan, love their music, and love to watch their concerts online.  However, when they released their tour scheduled for 2011 it pissed me off.  They only have one concert in the hole US and its in LA.  In 2009, they had 10 concerts all over the US and the year before that (2008) they had 22 concerts across the US and many were sold out.

I live in the US Midwest and not going to go to LA to see their concert even though I really want to. However, if they at least did three show in the US (LA, Chicago, and NYC), I would drive to Chicago to see the concert and crash for a night at a friends house after the concert.

Nightwish should schedule more concerts in the US.  Plenty of fans would come to each of the shows.



No comments: